Health & Social Care Training
Care Training Services was established in 2011 with the aim of providing outstanding training in the Health and Social Care sector. All our training is delivered by practicing Health & Social Care professionals who understand the challenges faced by frontline staff, managers, operations and company directors.
Meeting your needs and expectations
We can take 1 or 100s of your staff members through our training couses. Talk to us about managed solutions tailored to your needs, for example:
Custom online social network for students
The feedback from all our training sessions with staff has been very positive. Often, people may find classroom training boring, but with CTS it is far from boring! - it's fun. Their extensive knowledge in different care sectors really shows. Highly recommended!
Charlotte Bawden - Regional Manager
Benefit from personal tuition and bespoke training
Face-to-face and classroom training at your offices
At Care Training Services we have years of experience of delivering traditional classroom and one to one training. We can tailor training courses to meet specific organisational requirements or you can pick from our standard training services. Our face-to-face courses are listed below:
First Aid Training
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work
- Paediatric First Aid
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Combined First Aid at Work and Paediatric First Aid
- Basic Life Support and Safe Use of Automated External Defibrillator
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation
- Basic Life Support for Adults and Children
- Basic Life Support and Management of Anaphylaxis
- First Aid at Work (annual refresher)
- Paediatric First Aid (annual refresher)
Health & Social Care
- Safeguarding Children and Young People
- Adult Safeguarding including Children
- Mental Capacity & Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Medication Awareness
- Dementia Awareness
- End of Life Awareness
Health & Safety
- Food Safety Awareness
- Health & Safety Awareness in Health & Social Care
- Moving and Handling People
- Moving and Handling People (refresher)
Health Social & Care Qualifications
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (England)
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care (England)
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care (England)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (England)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (England)
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Care
- Skills for Care - Care Certificate Certification
Some feedback from our students
We are dedicated to empowering you with knowledge, skills, and confidence to become a health & social care practitioner.
Knowledgeable and reliable
We have been using CTS for around 4 years now. I would not hesitate in recommending CTS to anyone and will continue using their services well into the future.
Director Epoch Home Care
Director Epoch Home Care
“Easy to understand”
This course was very good for me and easy to understand, easy to follow and complete the course.
I would like to extend my sincere and heartfelt thanks for your ongoing support throughout my time studying for the Registered Manager’s Level 5 Children and Young People Award.
Your encouragement and guidance was second to none and I will have no hesitation recommending you far and wide in the future.
Let us help
Are looking to streamline your training or staff induction?
Talk to us about how we can help to automate some of your processes.